My City is a unique, family-oriented legacy gaming experience that is played in relatively short episodes. The game consists of 24 different episodes beginning with the development of a city in its early preindustrial stages and progressing through industrialization. During each game, players customize their experience by adding elements to their own boards. Players’ choices and actions made during one session of gameplay carry over into the next session, creating a personalized gaming experience. For players who do not want to experience My City as a legacy game, a double-sided game board offers an alternate setup for repeatable play.
- A family-oriented legacy board game with simple rules and short playing time.
- Shape your city from settlement to industrialization.
- Additional components are added to the game as players play My City.
- This is a legacy board game where players’ choices and actions made during the game carry over into the next play-through creating a unique gameplay experience.
- No two games are alike!
- The game is comprised of 24 different episodes, each episode or play-through lasts approximately 30 minutes or less.
- The game gets progressively harder as you play through the episodes
- Enjoy the full legacy experience and play through the 24 different episodes or flip the game board over and the game is set up for repeatable play with all the components (beginning at episode 12).
- Developed by world-renowned game designer Reiner Knizia, winner of a Spiel des Jahres for Keltis (in the US published as Lost Cities board game).
- Illustrated by world-famous award-winning illustrator Michael Menzel, illustrator of Legends of Andor, as well as over 40 other games.
Author: Reiner Knizia
Number of Players: 2 to 4
Length of Play: 45 minutes
Product Dimensions: 11.6 x 11.6 x 2.8 in.
Product Weight: 3.2 lbs
Batteries Required: N/A
Country of Origin: China
Year Released: 2020